Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Nighthawk Diner

Here ya go:
http://simpsonstappedout.wikia.com/wiki/Nighthawk_Diner
  • The Nighthawk Diner which unlocked Rex Banner was part of the 4th of July event. It was a Limited Time in-game cash character/building combo
  • It was the 4th of July event it came with Rex Banner it could come back for 4th of July or earlier/later
  • Pray it will come back for in-game cash but get the tissues ready for when it costs 150 donuts if it comes back.
  • DanceApocalyptic wrote:
    Pray it will come back for in-game cash but get the tissues ready for when it costs 150 donuts if it comes back.

If it has a premium payout it will but it could be like the pub if it wasn't premium last year
  • drosax1 wrote:
    DanceApocalyptic wrote:
    Pray it will come back for in-game cash but get the tissues ready for when it costs 150 donuts if it comes back.

If it has a premium payout it will but it could be like the pub if it wasn't premium last year
    If the building becomes premium it'll have premium pay out
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    DanceApocalyptic wrote:

If the building becomes premium it'll have premium pay out

Yea ik I meant like if it does now it'll definitely be premium but if not it could always end up being like the pub and come back in game cash
  • BurninRayne wrote:
    Do you not know how to look it up yourself or are you just lazy?

We're supposed to be here to help each other.

• wildminion wrote:
    Thanks guys, good to know. Really appreciate all the helpful comments.

Your welcome I would say keep an eye on the forums and when/if it does return it'll be posted here
  • swdonnelly84 wrote:
    BurninRayne wrote:
    Do you not know how to look it up yourself or are you just lazy?

We're supposed to be here to help each other.

Exactly what I was thinking. :)
    No need for rudeness.