Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
New Spectator
6 years ago

Northern Irish Leprechaun and Atomic Bomb

These are the only 2 items in my event box. The thing is, I already have both of them. Is this a glitch?

The original atomic bomb doesn’t have a multiplier, but you could also have more than 1 (I have 11). Is this one different?

And the leprechaun comes with the pride banner. I have both of these already. And pretty sure you can only have 1 northern Irish leprechaun. Anyone else seeing these items and already have them?
  • "H0LLYW000D;c-2056731" wrote:
    "weagle1294705;c-2056709" wrote:
    I got the second sign, too. That was the only thing in my box. So, I guess we got jipped because the sign alone was originally available for 5 donuts? Figures people who have played forever and bought everything get the short end of the stick. Like now, I read people are getting the 300 donut whale for 30 donuts. I guess I wouldn’t be as aggravated if they had made everything available....like the only 2 darn things I’m missing. :-(

I got the whale which I wasnt really trying for, wanted the yellow submarine which I got the 2nd time :p

I got the whale in my first box. I then got the three eyed whale after I refreshed. Most boxes now have at least 2 items I'm not interested or I already have so I'm being more choosey as I always get something I really didn't want at first shot now.
  • I got a 2nd Ray Gun, plus a circling flying saucer that can't be shot down. I guess eventually I'll put it in storage because flying Springfield objects tend to annoy me. Until then I'll obsessively fire the gun whenever I scroll past it because that's just who I am.
  • The Captain Bob and Sidekick Milhouse costumes show up in mine and I already have both. I get having two orange leprechauns, but two of the same costume? How would that work?!
  • so far only duplicate item I seen was the ray gun and the atomic bomb went well in my outlands area.
  • I was unsure as well if the atomic bomb was the one with a bonus. ..thankfully it is, I won one trying to get something else and it promptly decided to hide itself behind my Kwik-e-Mart. ...