Forum Discussion

winchestermom82
Seasoned Novice
29 days ago

Not Seeing Friend Requests

So in a TSTO Facebook group I’m in, I’m one of a few people having trouble seeing friend requests. I just had someone send me a request and it’s not showing. I sent someone a request two weeks ago and he just now saw it and accepted it. I have been able to see requests once in the past three weeks but no trouble adding people. Is anyone else having this issue?

• Hey! Just an update! I opened my game and all my requests showed up. I posted a pic in the Facebook group. Thanks to everyone who responded and contributed! Much appreciated! 

• winchestermom82   If you have a PC, you can manage ghost friend requests through the EA app. Download the app and log in with the same account used in the game! This is how I solved the problem of ghost requests, that is, those requests that appeared when I was in town, but were then not present in the neighbor management area. In addition, I only had to accept a few requests through the PC app for the game app to magically unlock as well.

As a reminder, I want to point out that:

• the maximum number of neighbors allowed is 100
    • if we send a request and the neighbor is full or does not accept our request, it will remain pending
      winchestermom82
      Seasoned Novice

Thanks for your response. I’m playing on an iPhone 14 and only have 35-40 neighbors. I’ve seen my requests once in the past few weeks so I’m still not sure what the deal is. I will try the game on my laptop and get back to you! Thanks again! 

bilvrun
        Rising Rookie

I actually sent you a friend request so if you are not seeing it in game, might check.  I also noticed that only occasionally would the notice appear on the main Simpsons but when I went to friends, there would be the requests. That is a bit of a glitch