Forum Discussion

11 years ago

now have to do easter event without "the java server"

Springfield Penitentiary - $46,000 (24 hour build) ($64,500)
Main Quests:
1. Chief Wiggum prompts the building of Springfield Penitentiary. (Crime Doesn't Pay Unless You Make It)

Required Level: 18/19
Required Quests:
1. It's A-Me, Luigi! - Build Luigi's
2. A Jolly Right Mess - Luigi practice accent
3. As American As Apple Pie Pt. 4 - CBG eat at Skip's Diner
4. Strong Body, Strong Mind - Mr. Burns brisk constitutional.

Retirement Castle - $37,500 (24 hour build) ($52,500)
Main Quests:
1. Lisa prompts the building of the Retirement Castle. (The Greying of Springfield)

Required Level: 19
Required Quests:
1. Crime Doesn't Pay Unless You Make It - Springfield Penitentiary

Building the retirement castle will unlock grandpa Simpson
This is taken from the guide in the FAQ and guides section there is a full walk through.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page (internal Link)

• drosax1 wrote:
    Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    * now part 11 wants me to "each level 15 and build moes tavern", have not reached the quest requirement for it yet. so will this garbage task bypass or am i screwed now.

I don't think so

That's what you need for Moe's

Moe's - $32,000 (24 hour build)
    Main Quests:
    1. Homer prompts the building of Moe's. (Is There an Al-Coholic Here? Pt. 1)

Required Level: 14/15
    Required Quests:
    1. Passion of the Flanders Pt. 1 - Build the Church
    2. They Have Internet on Computers Now? Pt. 1 - Build Java Server
    3. One in Every Flock - Reverend Lovejoy Walk the Dog

well i got "build 1st church of spring field" now waiting. these events shouldn't required stuff that requires quest, most games events are fair for high leveled players and low leveled (I.E runescape and other games like it) god i hate "moe's taven" pretty much EVERY SINGLE FREAKING QUEST says "reach level 15 and build moe's taven" the library did the same garbage but atleast it didn't lock up an EVENT!
  • well game must of saw me yell about it so i sped up the church and it let me build moes ASAP without doing those other 2 quest. but now when i build the tavern marge showed up and was in the middle of a conversation when "too meany bunnys" appeared in the middle of marge's conversation, closing it and now i don't have a questline for marge, stupid bunnies i thought they wouldn't interrupt in the middle of a dang conversation. will marge's questline come back or am i forever screwed by bunnies?
  • Nitemare-rexx wrote:
    well game must of saw me yell about it so i sped up the church and it let me build moes ASAP without doing those other 2 quest. but now when i build the tavern marge showed up and was in the middle of a conversation when "too meany bunnys" appeared in the middle of marge's conversation, closing it and now i don't have a questline for marge, stupid bunnies i thought they wouldn't interrupt in the middle of a dang conversation. will marge's questline come back or am i forever screwed by bunnies?

Yea as you complete the other tasks in your taskbook you will get her questline
  • ah thats good EA should fix bunnies messing up conversations now im never going to know what the convo was about.
  • I was at part 12 or 13 idr and then i got the quest for the spring field port, now i don't see the easter event in quest log at all not finished with check or unfinished. i also know i didn't complete it because i don't see the farbage egg in the premium shop. (forgot to bump dang it.) and this is still happening been like 2 or 3 days so its not like a task that its stuck in., plus would have a check on it and not it in log at all.
  • bumb read 1st post "well now it let me continue eventually but now for me to complete part 17 i have to "make lisa contact the wistle blower" and ofc it want's me to build a building "the java server" and haven;t met the stupid quest line for it."

EA next event MAKE IT FAIR, instead of requiring buildings for quest that I don;t even have yet!!