Forum Discussion

mudkicker7672
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks. i did not see much for krustyland designs. Mowt of the friends i visit just have it jumbled together. When i do visit a random kl.
  • It only took me a few hours.

I spread my rides out through the space. Then I added the path to connect all of the rides. To get the five star rating I needed multiple booths (both food and games) so I spread those out along the path. Also I have multiple Krusty Burger and the souvenier (sp?) store. I spread those out also. This gives you your 5 star rating and it gives the guests an opportunity to spend more money.

I also used V-day decorations around the tunnel of love ride, trees around the haunted house, etc. You get the idea. I have plenty of room for new rides when they are released. I would love to have some picnic tables. I've put benches next to the food carts but they really need picnic tables.
  • If you nuke KL does the trash you have left go away? I wanted to keep my bumper cars... I am afraid to nuke it because I do not want to loose that stuff.
    mudkicker7672
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I had all my trash cleaned up so I do not know. Btw it took just over an hour to reset it. I am not happy yet however.
  • Agreed. I think I have every possible ride and I still have a lot of empty land that I just don't know what to do with.
  • DISCLAIMER: THIS IMAGE IS NOT MY KRUSTYLAND!! (I wish it was.)

I grew up loving Disneyland. There is a stunning (in my opinion!) Krustyland that was made by one of the forum members ... Orionsbell. If you "search" the name and then view the member's message, in his/her signature line is a link to a full-sized version of this image. Since the link is openly available, I assume orionsbell doesn't mind my posting this reduced size image here.

Orionsbell worked at Disneyland for a number of years and used its layout as inspiration.

• annettemarc wrote:
    DISCLAIMER: THIS IMAGE IS NOT MY KRUSTYLAND!! (I wish it was.)

I grew up loving Disneyland. There is a stunning (in my opinion!) Krustyland that was made by one of the forum members ... Orionsbell. If you "search" the name and then view the member's message, in his/her signature line is a link to a full-sized version of this image. Since the link is openly available, I assume orionsbell doesn't mind my posting this reduced size image here.

Orionsbell worked at Disneyland for a number of years and used its layout as inspiration.

Thanks! It's nice to have my work appreciated! :D

I worked at Disneyland in 1985 (Main Street West Merch./SIP) and the Studios in 1991 (Pictures & TV IT). I've collected Disneyland memorabilia since 1980.

I didn't nuke mine as I also wanted to keep the trash (especially for the broken Krusty statue parts for the Haunted Condo area). But, I am slowly redesigning since Level 43 prompted a need to buy all the land to get the new buildings in. I'll post an update in the Showcase section when I'm done.
  • orionsbell wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    DISCLAIMER: THIS IMAGE IS NOT MY KRUSTYLAND!! (I wish it was.)

Thanks! It's nice to have my work appreciated! :D

I worked at Disneyland in 1985 (Main Street West Merch./SIP) and the Studios in 1991 (Pictures & TV IT). I've collected Disneyland memorabilia since 1980.

I didn't nuke mine as I also wanted to keep the trash (especially for the broken Krusty statue parts for the Haunted Condo area). But, I am slowly redesigning since Level 43 prompted a need to buy all the land to get the new buildings in. I'll post an update in the Showcase section when I'm done.

FYI, I nuked my krustyland and all the trash stayed exactly where I had originally placed it. If/when I nuke my Springfield, I plan to place bits of different types of debris as "markers" before nuking, so when I reenter my town its not just one ocean of green. I'll know, in general, whether I'm in the intended commercial area, residential area, etc. That ocean of green is really, really disorienting. Impossible to know how far you've scrolled, etc.