Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Observation-scratch cards

Ps did search for thread but closed.
  • I have bought a few golden scratchers before, but never won this many donuts before. It might have been luck, or just a coincidence of the odds. But as I said, I will try this again if I can. That is if I spot the same sequence occuring.

What I have to ask, is if you win this much everytime you see a sequence of 1 bomb and 2 fireaxes, or if you wait until you get two scratchers in a row showing 1 bomb and 2 fireaxes, and then buy a golden scratcher immediately after the second. As I did today.

I remembered Sherryt07 saying that she got the patterns in two's. That's why I waited to see if I got the same sequence two times in a row too.

Anyway, this can still be a coincidence. I will be sure to tell if I don't win more than 6 donuts the next time, if I even see this sequence again (before the next update).
  • No, when there's an update I make note of what standard games pay out, do that for a few days see if pattern there then buy buy gold at right point.

Seems to work win more than I lose, do not work so can not afford to buy lots of tickets. Usually buy with last 70p in account lol. It will be ticket after next I buy. (Knock wood).
  • Oh and knock wood is attempt not to jinx it. Just in case you are not familiar with term, could have implied I was in the wrong forum.
  • mdando19394 wrote:
    Oh and knock wood is attempt not to jinx it. Just in case you are not familiar with term, could have implied I was in the wrong forum.

I am familiar with the term... But I am interested in seeing if you actually manage to identify the next pattern after the next update. If this pattern works the next time too, I'm quite convinced by it. And if you succeed in identifying the next pattern after the update, then I will be convinced you have something real going on here :)
  • lightninghound wrote:
    I purchased about 4 scratchers in a row and only got nothing more than "1 or 2 bomb" winning golden scratchers.

I thought my ability to get something more was nearly impossible until I decided later to buy another and...JACKPOT!! 100 Donuts!!

This is indeed possible... :D

Congrats, but please don't derail this thread. We are here in this thread testing to see if there is possible to see a pattern between normal scratchers and golden scratchers, and therefore foresee when you could possibly win a larger amount of donuts. Right now there is a working theory about when it would be possible to win 50 donuts...
  • After reading this thread I waited to get 2 axes and a bomb on the freebie...

And what do you know, the OP was right!! Jackpot! I'll try again next time to be sure it wasn't a coincidence, but as the OP tested it already it seems a safe bet.

Let's try to keep this quiet before they patch it!