Forum Discussion

scuba75
New Rookie
6 months ago

Apple gift card promotion

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/269279/swgoh-x-apple-gift-card-promotion

if you would have left those credits and training droids it might have been worth it.

• @Ultra Would you ask CG to provide some more details about the promotion (noted above, as well)? Do we need to use the gift cards in the game? If not, how do get the bonus materials? Is there a code we need to enter? Where do we get the code and where do we enter it? Is there a limit to how many one can use?
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Intimmydation;c-2462907" wrote:
    So what does this even mean? I can buy a $25 Apple gift card (to be used on anything not necessarily swgoh?) and in addition I get $25 worth of swgoh crystals + the other items mentioned?

i think that’s what it means
  • Big question is can it be redeemed multiple times or only once per account?. Can I buy multiple 50.00 gift
    cards to get the bonus each time?
  • "Intimmydation;c-2462907" wrote:
    So what does this even mean? I can buy a $25 Apple gift card (to be used on anything not necessarily swgoh?) and in addition I get $25 worth of swgoh crystals + the other items mentioned?

That’s what I think (hope) it means…
  • Aside from if there’s a redemption limit and what exactly is meant by the $25/$50 worth of crystals (are we intended to spend the card on crystals to get the bonus items?) I’d also like to know how we’re supposed to go about redeeming the offer if it’s not buying crystal packs. Will there be a code or information on the receipt or what? Also in parentheses underneath is says (Participating stores only), is that for legal reasons because some people won’t be able to process the fact that it’s only at Target as stated or will only certain Target stores be participating? @CG_Tusken_Meathead could you please let us know?
  • "Kaird;c-2462910" wrote:
    Big question is can it be redeemed multiple times or only once per account?. Can I buy multiple 50.00 gift
    cards to get the bonus each time?

Big question should have been will the purchase be buggy?
  • @CG_Tusken_Meathead Still hoping for some clarification on this stuff, ideally before the promotion starts.