Forum Discussion

YodaQuentin
New Novice
2 months ago

No more prospecting cards generated

Hi,

I think there is a small bug: The prospecting hut no longer generates a prospecting card, but I still have one final land to unlock behind the mountains (I unlocked all of them except this one last, and the hut stopped generate cards as soon as I unlocked the penultimate).

In addition, I have no space left at all in my city and I have no more land tokens. Can you tell me if there are plans to resolve this problem soon (either to give the possibility of gaining land tokens, or to make land accessible in another way (by purchasing it for example)? Thanks a lot for your help.

• Head to Design Mode ( crossed arrows button, bottom right ) each time just before collecting or tapping on it or SkyFinger and it'll switch back to paying Maps and showing you the jobs for Deeds while you have at least one Northward Bound  tile left to buy.

As for your other question, only the Studio knows and they usually won't share their plans. Even the EA team on here can't answer that.

If you mean you need the Golden Goose Realty to generate Land Tokens because you have land you just can't open up to use, rather than needing more added, then I'm with you 100% on that.
    As the only Premium item in the whole game that is essential then it really does need to be made easily available for players to get as soon as they realise how important it actually is.
    It should, in my opinion, be permanently in store as a Buy-now item as early as level 5.
    An alternate way to open up that land without tokens, like using Donuts on the Northward Bound land, would be a reasonable alternative.

• Head to Design Mode ( crossed arrows button, bottom right ) each time just before collecting or tapping on it or SkyFinger and it'll switch back to paying Maps and showing you the jobs for Deeds while you have at least one Northward Bound  tile left to buy.

As for your other question, only the Studio knows and they usually won't share their plans. Even the EA team on here can't answer that.

If you mean you need the Golden Goose Realty to generate Land Tokens because you have land you just can't open up to use, rather than needing more added, then I'm with you 100% on that.
    As the only Premium item in the whole game that is essential then it really does need to be made easily available for players to get as soon as they realise how important it actually is.
    It should, in my opinion, be permanently in store as a Buy-now item as early as level 5.
    An alternate way to open up that land without tokens, like using Donuts on the Northward Bound land, would be a reasonable alternative.

YodaQuentin
      New Novice

Waow that was a fast answer !!! Thank you so much, it does works like a charm. Weird to have to do that, but if it works… 

For my other question yes I am 100% with you, what a shame to not having the chance to get that Golden Goose thing because now I am stuck for all the new addons EA is going to do with no room to put them (and I really don’t want to destroy some parts of my town). A way to get some lands is really needed please listen to that EA !!! 🙏☺️