Forum Discussion

12 years ago

old items

I played last September and got to level 11 but I was too addicted so I deleted the app

Then I redownloaded a few weeks ago and realized I missed 4 holidays worth of cool stuff so I'm kinda mad about that.

Specifically I would say those cool thanksgiving floats.
  • 22hours33minutes wrote:
    Shauna or the detective guy that has the diner...

So bummed out I don't have those.

Also the devil truck thing that I see on random people's maps, when was that released?

The Devil Donuts Cart first appeared on The Simpsons in "The Day the Earth Stood Cool" which is the seventh episode of Season 24.
    The cart is owned by a character named Terrence, however he is not featured in Tapped Out.
  • 22hours33minutes wrote:
    Shauna or the detective guy that has the diner...

So bummed out I don't have those.

Also the devil truck thing that I see on random people's maps, when was that released?

The devil'is donuts cart was available for a limited time as part of a sale type event where items from throughtout S24 were made available for purchase. The donut cart was one of the free items that costed in game cash, but most costed donuts.

And tbh, I couldn't care less if they re released old items. They are useful now as I can see who's been playing as long as I have. And the only few i dont have are a couple of premium decos.
  • Mr burns Bat signal ....I'd give my left boob to have it...and that's the bigger one so I really mean it I'm super duper cereal ... So jealous n stuff
  • waylenchoate wrote:
    Cool brown house, super collider, cemetery.

You got one wish come true :) Providing you willing to spend the precious donut money, the cool brown house is wicked for people who dont have it i hope they do bring it back for you guys :D
  • Super collider, Howard's flowers and the Phineas q butterfat ice cream parlor.. Fingers crossed for the last two coming back at valentines day.
  • bee88161 wrote:
    Super collider, Howard's flowers and the Phineas q butterfat ice cream parlor.. Fingers crossed for the last two coming back at valentines day.

Let's Bee Friends :)

http://blog.deconcept.com/images/2005/02/bee.gif

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago