Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Open Air Stage...

Yea some have sound bites, others have music such as Groundskeeper Willie
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philippama998 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    philippama998 wrote:
    Is it woth getting the stage? I got 160 donuts reserved for it but I am hesitant. It is a lot of donuts for a building only and I got extremelly disappointed from Barney already.

It is kinda worth it as you get to see the B-Sharps on it but technically there are far better things to buy with your donuts :) The question would be what items have you yet to get?

B-Sharps were the main reason for me to get Barney and (yet maybe to come) the stage.

I am having something like 770 Donuts, i dont plan on spending on KL or SP, the premium items there dont really do it for me.

hmmn... what do I have? duff brewery, barney, luann, arnie pye, bumblebee man, piece of crap car, blackwater brewery, santas village.. I am sure there is more but I cant think of it right now. So there are quite a couple of things for me to get.

On my wish list is (random order): open air stage, springfield sign, whirlpool (is it worth 75?), Dr. Nick, Otto

I dont have my game in front of me so maybe some more. What is a must have?

Out of the list you have mentioned personally i would go with the Duff Brewery, its Duffman after all :) His Tasks are cool :) Plus his building pays out every 6hrs where as the stage doesnt pay out unless your using it.

duffman i got, he is really a must have! I like it how he parties down everywhere incl. Elementary school :)

Anything else that is a good catch?