Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Ouch...Apu 168 Hour shift!

You can have more than one quest running at the same time, the normal Springfield and the Christmas quests. You may be delayed to do a quest if your character is on a lengthy task, such as Apu on his 168 hour.
There is a thread that shows you what buildings you get after the police station, in your case at least another 8.
The thread also explains how and when you go through the quests for each building.
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page
You will eventually get the lemon tree from the myster box.
  • Ok thank you. Yea I was just wondering if being so far behind was going to cost me a chance to catch everything this update. Not having Marge or the Church burned me on the Halloween update.
  • Welcome jyoung,

You are correct that the Lemon Tree is a mystery box item. The others, unfortunately, were limited/one time offerings.

We are all just figuring out what characters are needed for the special holiday side-quests, but if you check out this thread - http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page - you can see what is coming up in your main quests lines. Bookmark that link! :)

As people complete the holiday tasks, that information will inevitably become available here, so you can compare with the main quest line. I know it's not a great answer, but it is a starting point.

Happy tapping!

- - -
    Ahhh, you beat me Adrurolo! At least we can say this advice is sound. ;)
  • Spiff shine, thank you. Page is bookmarked! Very helpful. Can't wait to get that Lemon Tree. I want to stick it to Shelbyville. Haha, happy tapping to you too!

Dromtsul, exactly what I wanted to know. I can live without the Halloween stuff, that Duff Racer is killing me though. Maybe I can make a plea to EA since I financially committed to this game more than I would like to admit.

Thanks for all the quick responses and help! Very much appreciated! Happy Holidays and tap away!
  • Yep, stashing the Kwik-E-Mart in your inventory works. I can get these tasks out of the way now and do the 168 hr shift later. Thanks for the suggestion!