Forum Discussion

7 years ago

People have high immagination

so you know people sponsorizing their nice pages on the comments on TSTO's facebook page?
https://i.imgur.com/FtgZg7o.png
this guy just sent me this.
i'm DYING
  • This is why family guy is in the top paid games on Google play. They have implemented precautions to bar people who abuse the game. There should be a warning and rollback to before mod. Afterwards the second offense should be a ban of maybe a year. A third offense is a lifetime ban. It always p'od me that I was paying for donuts while others were getting everything free. Not people who have paid or worked their way in the game. But people who modded to have unlimited everything from the start.

As I now earn donuts 1000k dollars later it doesn't bother me as much. Because I feel I have overcome the barrier of limited premium items and putting out of my pocket while others are playing with no restriction. I know at times I stopped wanting to pay for the game because of this. I felt it ruined my experience. Why pay for the game when people get it for free? I know they did implement a 1 or 2k cap a day on donuts via mod. Not sure if a work around has come about or not. The infamous free donuts on Reddit said they can only do 2k donuts. Not sure if anything's changed since then...
  • oh no my everything disappeared. my store menu doesn't work. guess what.
    you have the login to some1 else. have fun