Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Personal in game goals

velinadelinis wrote:
During this quiet period a lot of us are working on personal goals. I have had discussions in several threads about them. It's what really keeps your interest.
I was wondering what other people are working toward?

I still have not bought the new land. This is something I am working toward but at the moment I am focusing on saving up in KL. I have just hit enough tickets for me to be happy to nuke but am waiting until I have a day to myself.
Personal goal after that is the earn enough cash to buy all the land up and nuke my SF.

I have all of the aspirationals so not working on that and premium things, well I don't set goals with them as I never know when I will have donuts.

I'm slowly trying to buy all the land in my SF. I still have a few strips to go. I'm also spending this time building lots of crazy terrain. I'm actually enjoying that a lot more than I would have a v-day event.

As for aspirationals, I still don't have any but really only want the wig sphere, escalator, and oil rig. The others don't really interest me.
  • efin98 wrote:
    If we get no update today I'll just dive into my town and redecorate what I have been holding off from redecorating. No need to delay any longer, just going to go for it. Hopefully it isn't a futile effort like the last ones I tried :roll:

Yes, I was thinking of going the Nuke on KL in a minute. Hopefully no KL based events like asked for appear.

jarya93 wrote:
    My personal in game goal is just to save up for all the premium characters and then work my way through to the other premium items.

At one stage I had most of the premium characters, then they released more than donuts I have. Also limited time multiplier decorations have become a weakness of mine in the last year.
  • velinadelinis wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    If we get no update today I'll just dive into my town and redecorate what I have been holding off from redecorating. No need to delay any longer, just going to go for it. Hopefully it isn't a futile effort like the last ones I tried :roll:

Yes, I was thinking of going the Nuke on KL in a minute. Hopefully no KL based events like asked for appear.

jarya93 wrote:
    My personal in game goal is just to save up for all the premium characters and then work my way through to the other premium items.

At one stage I had most of the premium characters, then they released more than donuts I have. Also limited time multiplier decorations have become a weakness of mine in the last year.

The way I do it is to save up for the most expensive thing and if a limited time character comes up then I will purchase donuts for it and if I have enough buy the character that I was saving up for.
  • velinadelinis wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

As long as you have enough tickets available nuking your KL shouldn't matter if we end up with a KL-based update, what would matter is having the kick-off character free...nuke away!
  • I just finished Michael's questline this morning and placed the bag of Gazpacho. I got the water plots from the previous strip of land last week. I'm just getting ready to start buying the new land now. I'm just trying to keep a nice cushion of cash for any updates when they come out. I'm also thinking of planting some more corn so I can see how fast I can do it with Witch Marge. :D
  • I'm waiting for the final, huge Gil sale where every premium item ever is offered for a price you can't refuse (then the day after the sale ends, EA pulls the plug on the servers).
  • efin98 wrote:
    velinadelinis wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

As long as you have enough tickets available nuking your KL shouldn't matter if we end up with a KL-based update, what would matter is having the kick-off character free...nuke away!

Well, I did a small design in KL and spend 5000 tickets on it. Think I need a larger ticket cushion than first thought.
  • Tazzy452 wrote:
    My Goals are:-

To get all the land in KL.

Get all the land and water in My town ~ Completed

To get all 19 characters that I am missing :-
    Sherry Bobbins, Kumiko, Abraham Lincoln, Freedom, Chirpy boy & Bart Jr, Hugs Bunny, Mojo the helper monkey, Pokey,
    Candy Cavin, Lumpy, Pet Snake, Leprechaun, Yupperchaun, Finks Robot Dog, Turkey, Christmas Racoon, Mayan God, The Raven & Shauna.

All the aspirationals and save up as much in game $ as I can. :)

Nice :D
    I think it's cool that we have all spent our money so differently. If I saved my money instead of buying the oil rig, I would have all the land. Getting toward enough money, but I am spending a lot on v-day decorations lol.

bobbysharp10 wrote:

I guess my next goal will be to get to one billion dollars... which seems impossible lol

I would set them slightly smaller :lol: I would go up by 100,000,000 increments. Though we are all different on how to approach things. That would just be myself haha, so I get the satisfaction of completing a goal quicker.
  • I've got everything that the game has offered up so far and have been lucky to accumulate a lot of cash 188M since I started after buying everything so now I need to spend more time redesigning my town. That's my goal!