Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Returning player - help with new goals

Hey guys,

I've recently came back to the game and lots of things have changed and because of that I really don't know what should I do now. I used to be top 10 on my shard and still can be around 300 without much effort, but obviously, I should make some progress now.

So here is my account: https://swgoh.gg/u/uncpyy/

Any help is more than appreciated :smile: , thanks everyone
  • Rex lead is still widely used as a (soft) counter all the EP lead teams out there. However,your team composition is a bit outdated. Nihilus, EP and MT (yes, even at 3*—4*) all work quite well.

Alternatively, you could switch to an EP lead yourself (zetaed preferably). With EP, Vader, TFP and Tarkin you have a base for a good team, which can bring you to top—50 potentialy. A good 5th would be Thrawn. To unlock him you will need a team of 5 Phoenix charactets at minimum 5* but preferably all at 7*.

If you want to unlock Thrawn's capital ship, the Chimaera, you should begin farming/developing your rebel ships, including ghost/phantom. Yes, you probably have a lot of ships to farm, so you are going to have to make some planning here. Otherwise, Tarkin's Executrix seems to have gotten a slight buff with the recent changes to ships, and looks quite promising.

Good luck :—)