Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Phone booths

I'll probably craft a bunch just because it seems pointless to let the items go to waste. Still have no idea what I'll do with them beyond sitting in my storage though. Might make a creative wall combined with concrete or could be used with trees in a xmas area?

Edit: lol nope, doesn't work with concrete walls, no way to hide that it's a phone booth.
  • I have seen so many people eventually come up with a clever use for anything. If not there's always storage. I'm buying as many as I can at the end of the event.
  • I started by line a few up together, they look like porta-johns. Now they surrounded my two zenith stores and come together in the shape of a point like a pyramid.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I have seen so many people eventually come up with a clever use for anything. If not there's always storage. I'm buying as many as I can at the end of the event.

Yes - there are some very creative people here.
    Congrats - just noticed your Mod status!
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Will anything else be released to craft in the next Phase, though?

I Have seen in multiple threads crafting ends on the 24th. and these were quoted by LPNintendo the Simpsons tapped out Guru :)
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    Will anything else be released to craft in the next Phase, though?

I Have seen in multiple threads crafting ends on the 24th. and these were quoted by LPNintendo the Simpsons tapped out Guru :)

He certainly is :lol: :thumbup:
  • I realized I'll only have enough cuffs to finish with 3 lofts, 2 storefronts, and the times, so I'm going to have a boatload of these phone booths just so I can use up these lockpicks.

I wish we could trade items. I bet there would be a lot of people who could use these.
  • I have a bunch of phone booths near my super hero HQ that I am planning on alternating between red and blue once I have finished. Super Heroes need phone booths!