Forum Discussion

barryriddl474
Seasoned Newcomer
10 years ago

Please delete this thread

Never seen that before...hope someone has the answer.
  • Did you max out the IRS building , that might be a reward for doing so is my only thought on how you may have acquired such an awesome item. I want it lol. :)
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    ccnqsj985 wrote:
    Did you max out the IRS building , that might be a reward for doing so is my only thought on how you may have acquired such an awesome item. I want it lol. :)

Yes. I never saw a message though.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    zitch702 wrote:
    My IRS building is max out and I didn't get it.

Did you check your character inventory? That's where I found it. My wife has not upgraded the IRS building to the max, and it is not in her inventory.
  • Hi Maxx, not sure what triggered this for you. I just pulled my IRS building out of storage and fully upgraded it (just now, was level 2). I don't have this anywhere, even in character inventory. Guess you are lucky. :D
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    pichu2727 wrote:
    Hi Maxx, not sure what triggered this for you. I just pulled my IRS building out of storage and fully upgraded it (just now, was level 2). I don't have this anywhere, even in character inventory. Guess you are lucky. :D

Well, that stinks. I'm sorry that you upgraded and it had no effect on the drone. I'll change the title and ask for deletion so no one else does that.