Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Premium Items in Shop

So I recently got back into this game and after buying the 2400 donuts from Gill I haven’t really known what to spend them on. However there are buildings like planet hype or the Clamphitheater which I really want and aren’t anywhere to be seen in the shop. I was curious if someone could let me know why certain premium buildings aren’t always in the shop and how often they appear there.
  • "Loanet;c-1977084" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-1976843" wrote:
    You should buy 2400 donuts worth of burns mystery boxes.

Oh come now. ACTUAL donuts are worth more than Burns Mystery Boxes.

It's the most efficient way to increase the bonus %
  • "cuahfab;c-1977145" wrote:
    Yo I’m so confused though because I went over the list of items in the vault and certain buildings like the sleep eazy motel aren’t in either the vault or the shop so how would I ever be able to buy it.

Certain items were earned only during events.
    The SleepEasy was Whacking Day, it's been offered during at least 2 other events. Some things just won't be offered in Vault so you have to hope they come back around in an event mystery box
  • The items you mentioned can sometimes be found in the vault which has new items every Wednesday
  • "frosted1414;c-1976843" wrote:

• Yo I’m so confused though because I went over the list of items in the vault and certain buildings like the sleep eazy motel aren’t in either the vault or the shop so how would I ever be able to buy it.
  • "tsmarriner;c-1977103" wrote:
    "Loanet;c-1977084" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-1976843" wrote:

It's the most efficient way to increase the bonus %

Donut-efficient, but not time-efficient! Good God, are Mystery Boxes tedious! :)