Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Premium Mystery Box Odds.

Well, in that case no good deal for me.
No need for extra Ferris wheels or Lard Lad Donut.
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    SP Anser just posted the odds for the premium box. Lets just say get ready for some Ferris wheels if you are premium... If not then enjoy some great items

"You will win the item on the left. If you own the item on the left you will win the item on the right instead. All items have an equal chance of winning a 9.09% chance.

DuffStadium -> FerrisWheel
    TryNSave -> FerrisWheel
    AztecTheatre -> FerrisWheel
    SpringfieldObservatory -> FerrisWheel
    PlanetHype -> FerrisWheel
    MountCarlmore -> FerrisWheel
    FireworksCandyAndPuppyDogs -> LardLadsDonuts
    AsiaDeCuba -> LardLadsDonuts
    OpenAirStage -> LardLadsDonuts
    SprawlMart -> LardLadsDonuts
    SpringfieldMuseumOfNaturalHistory -> LardLadsDonuts"

The reason I did this deal was that I got lucky and the four items I owned out of the eleven (Duff Stadium, Aztec, Try N Save, Observatory) all have the Ferris Wheel as the replacement item, which I do not own. I have Lard Lad, but don't think I could have gotten it since I have none of its associated buildings. So I was guaranteed to get a new building. Clearly this deal is far more advantageous for those with none or only a few of the prizes on offer.
  • teo47 wrote:
    NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    SP Anser just posted the odds for the premium box. Lets just say get ready for some Ferris wheels if you are premium... If not then enjoy some great items

"You will win the item on the left. If you own the item on the left you will win the item on the right instead. All items have an equal chance of winning a 9.09% chance.

DuffStadium -> FerrisWheel
    TryNSave -> FerrisWheel
    AztecTheatre -> FerrisWheel
    SpringfieldObservatory -> FerrisWheel
    PlanetHype -> FerrisWheel
    MountCarlmore -> FerrisWheel
    FireworksCandyAndPuppyDogs -> LardLadsDonuts
    AsiaDeCuba -> LardLadsDonuts
    OpenAirStage -> LardLadsDonuts
    SprawlMart -> LardLadsDonuts
    SpringfieldMuseumOfNaturalHistory -> LardLadsDonuts"

The reason I did this deal was that I got lucky and the four items I owned out of the eleven (Duff Stadium, Aztec, Try N Save, Observatory) all have the Ferris Wheel as the replacement item, which I do not own. I have Lard Lad, but don't think I could have gotten it since I have none of its associated buildings. So I was guaranteed to get a new building. Clearly this deal is far more advantageous for those with none or only a few of the prizes on offer.

Yep this is a great deal for you :thumbup: I dont have any of the items (even the replacement ones) but I think $35 is a bit much to spend at once. I did buy $10 worth of doughnuts for $8 so I still think I got a good deal. I still have $6 left over on my account so I may just add two bucks and do this again before the sale ends.
  • teo47 wrote:

The reason I did this deal was that I got lucky and the four items I owned out of the eleven (Duff Stadium, Aztec, Try N Save, Observatory) all have the Ferris Wheel as the replacement item, which I do not own.

I don't see how u are "lucky" to get 4 Ferris Wheels as replacement item? :?
  • lee67628 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:

The reason I did this deal was that I got lucky and the four items I owned out of the eleven (Duff Stadium, Aztec, Try N Save, Observatory) all have the Ferris Wheel as the replacement item, which I do not own.

I don't see how u are "lucky" to get 4 Ferris Wheels as replacement item? :?

If the game had randomly selected the Stadium, Try N Save, Aztec, or Observatory, I would have received the Ferris Wheel as the replacement item, which would have been fine since I don't have one yet and I think it looks pretty nice on the Squidport. If I already had a Ferris Wheel, I probably wouldn't have wanted another one.

As it turns out, I got the museum.
  • I have everything on that list other than Mount Carlmore, and the reason I don't have Mount Carlmore is because I don't want it.

So this deal is a pass for me. Next.