Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Presents

I have the same question. I can't figure it out. Let me know when you find an answer please.
  • Looks like you get 5 every 24 hours
    I just got 5 more exactly 24 hours after starting the festive stuff
  • martynalco336 wrote:
    Looks like you get 5 every 24 hours

Well I guess I have to do it so each neighbor gets one present then... Hopefully they all add more ways for us to get some.
  • NOVA_POLARI wrote:
    martynalco336 wrote:
    Looks like you get 5 every 24 hours

Well I guess I have to do it so each neighbor gets one present then... Hopefully they all add more ways for us to get some.

^ This!

I just got my five presents for the day, as it stands it will take 20 days to give all neighbors 1 present each. :?

Most uneighboreeno event EVER! :?
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Is there any type of indicator in your own town to let you know if you have received any new presents (the ones you drop in neighbors towns)? Unless I have missed something, the only way to tell if you've got any is to visit a neighbors town to see if you can drop any.
  • I can never find the presents. I get a notification that someone has dropped presents in my town, but I can never find them.
  • It seems we have present problems. I really thought I received my 5 presents yesterday afternoon, it's getting dark so I believe it's been over 24 hours.
  • mystery2mi wrote:
    Is there any type of indicator in your own town to let you know if you have received any new presents (the ones you drop in neighbors towns)?

Not that I'm aware of. The only way see if you have presents available to gift is by visiting a neighbor.
  • chris60119 wrote:
    I can never find the presents. I get a notification that someone has dropped presents in my town, but I can never find them.

I gray out the buildings and sometimes find them hiding behind them. I found out by accident you can move the gifts to an open space so you can click them easily when you come out of build mode.