Forum Discussion

7 years ago

PSA: Deep Space Homer Easter Egg

Haven't tried it yet - but for those of us going through DSH for the first time - be sure to send Lisa, Marge, and Bart on their task to "Gather Space Food" (6 hours; Simpsons house) for a tasty surprise!
  • "infinite_jests;d-152600" wrote:
    Haven't tried it yet - but for those of us going through DSH for the first time - be sure to send Lisa, Marge, and Bart on their task to "Gather Space Food" (6 hours; Simpsons house) for a tasty surprise!

Nice. I'll do that before I hit the hay.
  • I wondered why that was on top of the task list but ended up with Lisa back on the eliminator... will do it soon, thank you
  • "Malibugaloo;c-1751039" wrote:
    Yes 5 donuts. Thank you @infinite_jests!

Confirmed....or at least I got a pop up box for it, wasn't sure how many doughnuts I already had with getting rail yard ones, levelling up earlier and a might 6 for the daily challenge too
  • Would I still be able to do these 6hr tasks after I complete DSH and before it rolls over to the next mini-event?
  • "tl_stroup928;c-1751319" wrote:
    How come do I get a deep space Homer.

Are you at Level 60 yet? .. That is one of the requirements to activate it
  • "k_macneal693;c-1751354" wrote:
    So I completed the tasks and received my donuts but the tasks are still there. Will I get more donuts if I do them again? :smile:

There's only one way to find out :wink:

See you in six hours :lol:
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1751324" wrote:
    Would I still be able to do these 6hr tasks after I complete DSH and before it rolls over to the next mini-event?

Just completed DSH it appears it appears I can no longer do the 6hr Easter Egg tasks. Oh well; that's...disappointing...
  • hmmm i guess i need to send marge before i finish tonight. already sent the kids.