Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Purchase Stadium Improvements task

I wouldn't worry about that questline. Its just an endless pointless loop. If you do get another improvement, you'll be rewarded with $100 and a new questline - Longest grind part 2 - and need 8 more improvements for the another $100 award. The quests continue to go up.

(See the walkthrough)

Task: Purchase Stadium Improvements

Note: Football Uprights don't count as Stadium Improvements.

The Longest Grind Pt. 2

Auto starts

The Longest Grind Pt. 3

Auto starts

The Longest Grind Pt. 4

Auto starts

• Thanks! I guess I won't really worry about this task until later when I have more time to worry about the stadium. I bet they'll finish themselves as I get free stadium items?
    Thanks guys
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I bought fences. Seemed to work.

How many fence sections does it take to surround the field. I'm too tired to figure it out for myself. (Meanwhile I finally have a working version of my Solitaire game in Javascript - now I just need to improve the drag and drop function so you don't have to drag the whole build when you only want part of it...)
  • hankscorpio23 wrote:
    Its just an endless pointless loop.

Not endless. I bought a ton of fences and I no longer have the quest.
  • wadebear wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I bought fences. Seemed to work.

How many fence sections does it take to surround the field. I'm too tired to figure it out for myself.

I don't know, actually. I was using them for Madame Chao's, not the stadium. (The stadium is probably going to have to be stored after the event, so I'm not worried about making a good one.)