Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Stadium Improvements

You have to use the craft menu (i.e. craft a fence, single bleacher, extra light) for it to count.

It will eventually get to 20 items in this stage. Not sure if it goes higher next week.
  • killermaggie wrote:
    You have to use the craft menu (i.e. craft a fence, single bleacher, extra light) for it to count.

It will eventually get to 20 items in this stage. Not sure if it goes higher next week.

Actually this is untrue. You are also awarded decorations as part of the daily and personal prizes, these also count towards the task.
  • BrideOfFrank35 wrote:
    I'm at 2/3 and haven't bought any with ametuer bucks or sped anything up with donuts.

Same for me. And I suspect that a daily prize coming (soccer goal) will also count. Hence I'm not finding a need to craft anything yet.

• I earned two of the improvements (bleachers and lights) through tasks and crafted the goal post with bucks & donuts. It still says I'm at 2/3 items. I'm still confused!
  • glemley74 wrote:
    I earned two of the improvements (bleachers and lights) through tasks and crafted the goal post with bucks & donuts. It still says I'm at 2/3 items. I'm still confused!

According to LP the stadium uprights don't count towards the total, it's probably due to them being added to the event late.