Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Question about wheel prizes

I haven't reached that point, but yes I believe you can.
  • I've seen a few posts floating around that indicate you can repeatedly get the same prize, as the wheel prizes do not disappear and get replaced with something else (like on the christmas wheel of doom.) The odds also appear to be pretty even this time, so that's good.
  • Fettster777 wrote:
    I haven't reached that point, but yes I believe you can.

Okay, thank you. Even though this update isn't as big as I thought it would be, it is reasonable for a less important event. I want a lot of the decorations!!
  • neuroheart wrote:
    I've seen a few posts floating around that indicate you can repeatedly get the same prize, as the wheel prizes do not disappear and get replaced with something else (like on the christmas wheel of doom.) The odds also appear to be pretty even this time, so that's good.

Thank you, I hope I can get quite a lot of the decorations. I have seen the odds, they are much better, one thing I don't really understand are the people rushing to get all the prizes on an easier wheel
  • phoebexlois wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've seen a few posts floating around that indicate you can repeatedly get the same prize, as the wheel prizes do not disappear and get replaced with something else (like on the christmas wheel of doom.) The odds also appear to be pretty even this time, so that's good.

Thank you, I Opie I can get quite a lot of the decorations. I have seen the odds, they are much better, one thing I don't really understand are the people rushing to get all the prizes on an easier wheel

I think a few players freaked out at the prospect of a wheel. The christmas wheel scarred some people for life.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    phoebexlois wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Thank you, I Opie I can get quite a lot of the decorations. I have seen the odds, they are much better, one thing I don't really understand are the people rushing to get all the prizes on an easier wheel

I think a few players freaked out at the prospect of a wheel. The christmas wheel scarred some people for life.

Haha, people obsessed over it. I didn't mind (as my tablet broke during Halloween and I got a new one near the end of the Christmas update) as I knew I wouldn't get them all. People need to learn it is just a game, really. If it is free, yeah it's brilliant, but still too obsessive over it!