Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Question reguarding Origin DL and cleaning out inactive friends

I am android also; believe that information is available to the Apple people not the chosen

:lol: that should upset the Apple elite :lol:
  • Don't have the Origin software at work (the internet filters here are brutal) but I just use it to delete or add friends. Use the Halloween update as a guide. I gave friends a couple of weeks - if I went to visit you this week & you still have no GOO now, you got dumped. Sure there is a slim chance they have been on & not participating, but if that is the case I don't want them as friends anyway because they are not helping me either!

I don't recall seeing a "last logged in on such-and-such date either, but I never really looked.
  • Crowsfox wrote:
    Sorry if this has been addressed before, but I searched the forums and couldnt find anything.

I have the DL from Origin so I can bring up my friends list, but where does it show/say when the last time they played was? I have quite a few friends that I suspect dont play often. Thanks so much! oh - I play via Android if that makes a difference.

It states it in-game, in the my friends area. But I'm not sure how accurate it is; as sometimes it says some of my friends haven't played for a week, but I've cleared hauntings from the same friends on that day. I mostly notice this with friends who use Android devices.
  • I'm playing on apple/IOS7... I'd like to clear out some friends (added up to the 100 limit for Halloween), but I've got something like 416 friends' requests, and I can't get the Invites list to load... can't tell if it won't load, or it just takes a really long time--if the latter, unfortunately the server crashes before it finishes. Anybody know?