Forum Discussion

jaythecanadian
New Spectator
6 years ago

Radstation Air Fortress

I had taken the Radstation Air Fortress from the Decorations Mystery Box last week. Once I placed it, Fallout Boy's quest came up for his 16hr task. The problem is that I don't have Fallout Boy yet.

Would I have to wait until the superhero content (hopefully with Fallout Boy as well) next year if it does?
  • Think I should?

I only have to get 6 more....Radioactive Man, Dr. Collosus (with Death Mountain), The Collider, Win Lad & Citizen Solar, and The Fracker. Also Milo with Coolsville even though he's not a superhero.

There is also 5 more superhero character skins to get: Stretch Dude, Clown Face, Sidekick Milhouse, Bouncing Battle Baby, and Cyborg Snake.

As for buildings....Kane Manor (need to have for Radioactive 8 hour task), Bartman Cave, & Pies for Guns Booth.

And there is those other random buildings (that are in Springfield) that came during the Superheroes events....Spirography Factory, Springfield Books, National Bank of Springfield, Burns State Prison, Burns' Summer Mansion, Dead Lobster, and the Botanical Garden....these ones I can wait until if some return in minor or major events.

• you’ve had good luck so far. waiting for xmas to be over in case i get more and i’ll hit them up then and see what happens ?