Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Railyard

A while ago, it was brought up that the task used more plastics and metal than glass. They fixed that and now it more glass and less plastic and metals. From one extreme to the other. Do you think you could find a happy medium.
Also, I would like to see a few more different standard houses that we can buy besides the ones we have.
And lastly, if possible, I would like to see a walking tour of Springfield task that groups of characters can do, just to get them out of the brown house or other buildings. It could be a 12 hour or 24 hour task.
  • "bluntcard;1591836" wrote:
    Even if I get all one annoying materiel, I still finish in about two days.

About the same here. But if I send every character I can, and stay on top of resetting the tasks when they are done, I can finish in a little under a day.
  • "daved7637397;1591840" wrote:
    "bluntcard;1591836" wrote:

About the same here. But if I send every character I can, and stay on top of resetting the tasks when they are done, I can finish in a little under a day.

I'm hampered on metal this time....Lisa still hasn't found me a nuke so won't be off that rope any time soon...:lol:
  • "bluntcard;1591836" wrote:

It really depends on how many times I can check in per day. Unless I’m super busy with work stuff, I can usual get my donuts in a day or maybe a day and a bit. There have been a very few times when it’s taken as long as three. With the lowered blueprint requirement, it’s hard to see how one could miss the deadline when playing daily.