Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Rate the Tie-ins

For Diggs, you forgot the 4 hour crop, Pomatoes. At least I thought it was that one.
  • 1. Married to the Blob - with Kumiko, not only did we get to diversify the YASP sausage-fest that is Springfield, but we also got the opportunity to buy the Mr. Sparkle Billboard, which is, hands-down, one of my favorite decorations depicting one of my favorite episodes. Also, I got to buy the Swanky Fish--a sweet building that I was missing. Would add these to the OP.

2. Yellow Subterfuge - the Oscars Obstacles Truck looks great and really added a nice touch to everyone's SF for free. I bought the USS Tom Clancy and think it's cool, too.

3. Season Premiere - I was very stoked about having a new restaurant for Squidport in Three-Eyed Sushi. I also bought the Hi-Glow Barrels; I think they look decent with the power plant.
  • The best tie-in for me was "Married to the Blob" because it gave us Kumiko as a playable character. Which is awesome.
  • Best: Married to the Blob, Kumiko is nice to have in my SF and she was a vital character in that episode. (Duh!)

Worst: The War of Art, mainly because the tie-in items didn't really tie-in to the plot of the episode. The Guinea Pig Center is nice and all, but had nothing to do with the story. And I notice no one has mentioned or even tried to defend the Strupo bottle. To quote Nelson, "Ha-ha!"
  • I thought Days of Future Future came with Maude/Fortune Teller's Shop too. I voted for that because I was able to get Maude/Fortune Teller's Shop for only 25 donuts because of the temporary glitch. :D