Forum Discussion

• sports_fan39325 wrote:
    is there anyone way i can get it besides paying the donuts required (which i dont want to?)

Of course not or it would have been done :roll:
  • lightninghound wrote:
    When you purchase the ray gun with donuts does Kodos come with this item?

He isn't pictured and was wondering if anyone has purchased the ray gun and also got Kodos. Thanks!

Another excellent question. I wonder if anyone has taken the time to complete and publish a walkthrough that covers all inquiries that may come up?
  • I just purchased ray gun. You shoot kudos down by tapping on Ray gun . The space ship catches fire and crashes into your ray gun .lol all your that's left of ray gun is a pile of twisted smoking metal. Kudos is then left walking around Springfield.
  • lightninghound wrote:
    hspurs wrote:
    I just purchased ray gun. You shoot kudos down by tapping on Ray gun . The space ship catches fire and crashes into your ray gun .lol all your that's left of ray gun is a pile of twisted smoking metal. Kudos is then left walking around Springfield.

Thank you for your explanation and response. I appreciate you confirming this before I made the purchase.

According to my walkthrough, that's incorrect.
  • Only after the ship crashes into your Ray gun; you get another ray gun in your inventory. Nothing left to shoot down but it has a great multipler.
  • cjj425 wrote:
    People seem to have gotten them in mystery boxes.

They were joking
  • One of my in-game friends has 3 Ray Guns; 2 intact and 1 destroyed. I have no idea how they pulled that off.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,363 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago