Forum Discussion

10 years ago

reaching krabappel apartment from police station

The Krabappel apartment comes with level 22.

Nelson Muntz is level 21.
Krustyland was 20 (not needed)
Snake is level 19.
Luigi is level 18.

The police station was level 17, so about three more things to go.
  • There's an awesome step by step guide at this link ... It was the thing I used most in this whole game.

Also be sure to look at the pinned thread in the FAQ section of the forum ... The thread is called "guides and FAQs" I think.

But here's the place to find exactly who to keep free and which weird tasks trigger quest lines:

Levels 1 to 39, Krustyland, Squidport
  • There's no hope for this event, but wouldn't it make sense to give "early access" to all characters who are needed for the quest line? I only saw this show up up in the store when they released Level 49, which is when they started experimenting with the idea. Its a shame they didn't make Krabappel, Quimby, or whoever early access just for this event.
  • petehd14 wrote:
    There's no hope for this event, but wouldn't it make sense to give "early access" to all characters who are needed for the quest line? I only saw this show up up in the store when they released Level 49...

And, I believe, only for premium items. Premiums aren't in the ongoing questline of the game (because that wouldn't be fair) so they don't need to be unlocked in the same way. "Early access" has never applied to a freemium character like Edna. Getting a questline character ahead of time might screw up the progression of the game.
    They should have just programmed the quest to skip over the task of sending Edna on a date unless she was unlocked. Such things have been possible before.