Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Redeemable Cards

On an Android device? Not that I know of.
  • For Android you can use

Credit or Debit Cards
    Google Play card
    Paypal
    Prepaid/Gift Cards(i.e Visa or Master Card Vanilla cards)

• CW50hid3, just like iOS devices have to go through the iTunes store, Android has to go through either the Google Play store or the Amazon App Store. You can use whatever payment methods any of those places allows.

As for the game, I say this respectfully: If you don't like it, don't play it. If I don't like a game, I also don't play it. Just works out that way. Even your favorite things in the world will not always translate to a game that you like. What you described is how this game plays, and is how a lot of these city building freemium games play.

The only thing I can comment on due to surprise is naming the town something else? Common, now. Homer blew up Springfield and you're rebuilding Springfield. It's The Simpsons, and will stick to what The Simpsons are, or it's not a Simpsons game.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    CW50hid3 wrote:
    @ roshigoth1 u moved away from ur comfort zone? ur behavior reverted back to the troll again.. :roll:

That's uncalled for.

Next insult locks the thread.
    I am a stupid smelly butt head! :mrgreen:
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    CW50hid3 wrote:
    @ roshigoth1 u moved away from ur comfort zone? ur behavior reverted back to the troll again.. :roll:

That's uncalled for.

Hmmm- judgement call, does it count when one insults oneself?
  • Annathewicked wrote:
    rolybert7 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    CW50hid3 wrote:

That's uncalled for.

Hmmm- judgement call, does it count when one insults oneself?

Its certainly a tricky one :P