Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Reforging Monorail rails

IdahoSpudMike wrote:
Hey, EA,
How about adding a feature to the Railhouse to reforge one rail type into another. I have a busload of curved rails and I need straight or wiggly rails. You could even charge a few doughnuts for this action. I would certainly pay for that. Cheers.

I just came on here to post this exact thing.

I'm level 59, so my town is massive and I'm trying to build a monorail loop around the outside, but the lack of straight pieces means it's going to take forever.

Last week, of the 16 pieces I was awarded, only two were straight pieces. 9 of them were curves, 2 were short pieces and 3 were "S" pieces.

I currently have an inventory of zero straight pieces, 67 curves, 32 "S" pieces and 25 short pieces.

I've been awarded three pieces so far for this week, getting 1 straight piece and 2 curves.

So I would ask to either allow us to trade in for pieces of our choice, or re-jig the formula so it awards more straight pieces to begin with.
  • I like this idea :thumbup: They could do a 2 for 1 kind of deal, 2 curved pieces reforge into 1 straight. Or maybe have it be a task that takes time to reforge, 12hr or 24hr, something to give it a cost
  • I have 62 curves and 34 wiggles. It's a bit like SH it just goes on and on. I'm putting the rail around the outside and so I don't have much use for the curves.

EA should allow us to sell these items I've got so much stuff in my inventory that are useless to me.

I gave up on SH after I got the island, and once I've got the rails I need. I'll give up on that as well.

I understand OP have their own ideas, and maybe need more curves etc, but I don't think it's a fair deal to spend so much time with rubbish results, it's disheartening.

So come on EA let's be fair about this, it won't cost you anything to even out the size of rails.