Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Rev. Lovejoy walking the dog...

I love it when the dog urinates on a passed out Barney in the gutter, really need to get a screenshot of that next time I see it!
  • sellhigh378 wrote:
    I love it when the dog urinates on a passed out Barney in the gutter, really need to get a screenshot of that next time I see it!

I cant wait for the dog to urinate on the Burns Monster now that would be funny lol Specially if the monster had his tongue out lol :P
  • If they wanted to be really accurate, the dog would only do its dirty sinful business in front of the Flanders house...
  • I'd hate to see what else offends you. Do you believe pets should also wear pants to hide their shame?
  • andrew_d01 wrote:
    When I do 1-hour tasks, it always cringes me out when Rev. Lovejoy's dog urinates. Does anyone else think this? I always try to avoid looking in that area when he's walking the dog. It's so unnecessary, can't he just walk the dog? Really don't want to see that...

jeeze, really? THAT's what you get upset about? the whole point of the task is a reference to when he did that and the dog relieved himself on the Flanders' lawn and Rev scolded the dog in front of Ned and then very hushly said "Good boy, don't stop the music".

That's really the only time we've ever seen the Lovejoy's dog and that's why he does it.

• I think you just opened yourself up to criticism when you state that the dog urinating is so bad. So Barney laying in a pile of puke is OK?