Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Rich men avenue

Nice gave them the beach front with a few loungers looks nice
  • datasurgeon wrote:
    Nice gave them the beach front with a few loungers looks nice

Thx! Still need some more decorations on my mr burns beachfront

Good use of space, I really like it!

Hope to keep it like that ... with all the new content i am running out of space :shock:
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks lovely a great place to live. Personally I'm not a fan of the brick walls though, just my opinion:-) Maybe try the trainingwalls at wolfcastle. You can hide the doors and they blend in lovely :-)

I like the brick. I don't really like use of the training wall, they don't connect very well as shown in the last contest. You could see the gap where the 2 met (at the T like meeting)
  • It looks really good, great job! I did something similar by gating off a section with Wolfcastle, Fat Tony, Burns, and El Chemistri (looks like a "Tony Stark" beach house) and put them by the water. I like the idea of the 1%ers living together. If we could just get that Republican meeting house, that would go perfect....or even better, a whole event on the Stonecutters (complete with the No Homers club and skins for all)
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Looks lovely a great place to live. Personally I'm not a fan of the brick walls though, just my opinion:-) Maybe try the trainingwalls at wolfcastle. You can hide the doors and they blend in lovely :-)

I like the brick. I don't really like use of the training wall, they don't connect very well as shown in the last contest. You could see the gap where the 2 met (at the T like meeting)

Had the same problem ... I hate it when the joint dont connect nicely ... Hope we get some more wall decorations though

Adamcayce wrote:
    You are a great decorator. I want to see the rest of your town. Do you have any space to add friends? Add me: Learnedcynic or give me yours and Ill add you. Beautiful work.

Thx! No problem ... Will add you ... Still redecorating the rest of my town though

mcorway wrote:
    I think it would nicer if you used the grey/purple park wall as opposed to the orange brick wall. To me, the orange brick wall looks low-income.

Yeah i like those walls too just wish the where a bit higher ... Maybe i will change ... Happpens a lot lol

• crazybaboon77 wrote:
    like the burn the best but the pavement on the beach not aligning with the opening in the walls bugs me a little.

Lol, yeah still under construction ;)
  • Mors-78 wrote:
    Just started over again redecorating my town ... Seems like a day job lol
    Placed the larger mansions together ...

Now for the rest! :P hope to get it done before halloween lol

This is stellar! You should be proud! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • mitzytaz wrote:

Well just tried it ... i like it, thx!

http://i.imgur.com/hVt8KMd.jpg

This is stellar! You should be proud! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thx a lot :D

Adamcayce wrote:
    I am redecorating too so don't worry about it. Mine town looks horrible right now but I have to get a few million to get those vanity items. I plan to put everything in order for the halloween update. I saw your town and I love the woods area with krsutyland and the fort.

Well thanks for the compliment ... hope to give you some good ideas, maybe i can pick some from you along the way

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,394 PostsLatest Activity: 14 minutes ago