Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Ripped off by golden homer Buddha.

You chose to gamble (buddha and/or golden scratchers have a chance of getting good stuff as well as crap) with your donuts and lost....that is not the fault of EA.....if you had lost your donuts without getting anything, then you can fault them and try to get money back....this might not be the game for you.....maybe a blackjack or slots game???
  • Homer Buddha is pretty bad, but once you buy a few you will eventually get good things. I've had 150 donuts out of a Buddha twice! :D
    But usually I get a tree swing or an orange tree or something like that :(
  • I never buy the golden Buddha or Mystery box anymore. Not worth it. Rather just save the donuts until something is better.
  • Normal... I got two for 30 donuts and I was disappointed...my third was from a mystery box and I ended up with a pink flower planter..
  • My first post and I'm feeling a little wronged.same as most of you I bought several golden homers as it clearly states a premium item every time.only to get the lucky box with normal items you can buy with money. There is no warning anywhere that's says you could end up with normal items they promised a premium and I know the lucky box is a premium item but it is clearly rigged for it to be the most common won. This is ddeceitful and given the price you pay for the donuts and the multi million $ company that runs it is a disgrace.