Forum Discussion

12 years ago

ROBIN HOOD

Second prize to juliebeth83.
  • blbrooks38 wrote:
    I was thinking about that. The higher you get, the more likely you'll be targeted by friends and neighbors. I suppressed EA hasn't charged for a premium shield to stop people from doing it and making an extra buck.
    I just mean I will give the lions share of my daily eggs to a couple of up and coming players rather than ones with already great towns.
  • I actually reward those with beautiful well-organized towns, whether low or high level. Towns that are unorganized or with buildings that look like they are in a warehouse don't inspire me and don't get any eggs. I don't leave eggs either to those who already have all the tasks completed (with the arena or motel in their towns).
  • modebhoy67 wrote:
    I just mean I will give the lions share of my daily eggs to a couple of up and coming players rather than ones with already great towns.

Having only just got the origin login ability and given that I am still building up my town, this is inline with my thinking on adding friends in general, while it is nice to see towns that people have put huge time effort and real money into, these people dont need my help, what I'd ideally like is to watch the majority of my friends town grow along with my own. I lost so many eggs visiting friends that I havent even managed to get Fort Sensible yet, let alone a licence. If I do ever manage to get enough snakes for that then I will join you in your quest, but sadly for now it looks like I must avoid visiting friends, which kind of defeats the entire exercise :(
  • I figure that if a town is covered with eggs, then the player hasn't been on recently. People that don't have a lot of eggs on the ground are playing regularly. So, I give to those towns, but not to those that have all the Whacking Day premiums. (If they aren't playing regularly, then why bother?)
  • blackgryphon9999 wrote:
    I figure that if a town is covered with eggs, then the player hasn't been on recently. People that don't have a lot of eggs on the ground are playing regularly. So, I give to those towns, but not to those that have all the Whacking Day premiums. (If they aren't playing regularly, then why bother?)

Some people have a life and therefore don't check their town every hour :wink:
  • veerleverbr wrote:
    blackgryphon9999 wrote:
    I figure that if a town is covered with eggs, then the player hasn't been on recently. People that don't have a lot of eggs on the ground are playing regularly. So, I give to those towns, but not to those that have all the Whacking Day premiums. (If they aren't playing regularly, then why bother?)

Some people have a life and therefore don't check their town every hour :wink:

That's very true. But I only check friends once a day, so if they haven't been on in 24 hours....