Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Rommelwood Academy and St. Patrick’s Day 2017: Walkthrough

School's Out Forever Pt. 1

Auto starts

Quimby: After losing a high stakes game of musical chairs to some Russian billionaires, I've been inspired – not coerced - into making some sweeping changes to our education system.
Quimby: We're going to make public schools more like private ones.
Skinner: By investing in computers, firing bad teachers, and paying principals a living wage?
Quimby: No, by charging people to attend them.
Skinner: Is that legal?
Quimby: Is anything I do? Besides, this way students will have a choice where they go.
Skinner: But I'll have to do anything the kids ask me to, just to keep them. Do you really want civil servants sacrificing their integrity for a payout?
Quimby: Er uh, any additional questions can be directed to my Energy Secretary, Miss Springfield.

Task: Make Kids Extort Skinner
Time: 6s
Task: Make Skinner Debase Himself

Nelson: Skinner, if you want my money, I'm going to need you to hand over my permanent record.
Skinner: Fine, let me get the forklift out of storage.
Bart: And I expect you to write my essay on the ethics of plagiarism for me.
Skinner: Whoa. That's a real mind-bender.

School's Out Forever Pt. 2

Auto starts

Homer: How could you let these kids walk all over you?
Skinner: I think lying face down in the cafeteria was my first mistake.
Homer: It just seems so unfair.
Skinner: Thank you, Homer, I knew I could -
Homer: We're the one's who decide where our kids go to school. If anyone gets to walk all over you, it should be US!
Skinner: But your feet are so much bigger!

Task: Make Parents Extort Skinner
Task: Make Skinner Further Debase Himself

Homer: These kids are learning all the wrong skills. Where are the classes on stitching my shirts and building my phone?
Skinner: That sounds like a sweatshop, Homer, not a school.
Homer: Whoa whoa, nobody said anything about paying them. Do it, or we'll take our funding to another school.

School's Out Forever Pt. 3

Auto starts

Bart: Homer's ruining the one good part of school! If I can't torment Skinner, what's the point of going?
Lisa: A love of learning? A desire to gain skills necessary for a better future?
Bart: Lisa, know your audience.
Lisa: You could just pick up and go to another school.
Bart: Whoa! Now we're talking. Bart Elementary is opening in my treehouse! The only school with a dishonor roll!

Task: Make Kids Skip School

Miss Springfield: Oh, Joey, I love when you make those booming proclamations! It takes a brave man to tell people what they want to hear.
Quimby: The mark of a good politician is standing behind your ideas.
Helen Lovejoy: Kids are ditching school faster than adults are ditching religion! Someone please THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
Quimby: It was all Miss Springfield's fault!

https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/rommelwood-academy-guide.png?w=300

Left, Right, Left Pt. 1

Auto starts

Quimby: I've been told that according to some recent law -- I don't really keep up on my politics -- if we charge for education we also have to offer some compensation.
Quimby: So from now on, every child that attends our school will get a Class Coin.
Leopold: If you ask me, and no one did, it's time to put down the carrot and pick up the stick.
Quimby: No one asked you.
Leopold: No one ever asks Leopold. Not to prom, not for this.

Task: Make Bad Kids Skip Class
Time: 3h
Task: Collect Class Coins
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/ra-prizes.png?w=300

Homer: A BILL? For school? Next they'll be expecting me to pay for well-researched journalism, Flanders' Noflix password, or ER visits!
Skinner: Parents are expected to make up the difference for students who don't collect enough Class Coins to pay for their education.
Homer: If I'd known I'd have to pay for my kids, I never would've accidentally had them!

Quest reward: Rommelwood Academy
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/rommelwoodacademy_menu.png?w=150

Left, Right, Left Pt. 2

Auto starts

Homer: Look at these school prices. Bart, climb into this basket – you're going to the orphanage.
Herman: You know, military schools are very inexpensive, since they're subsidized by the Department of Defense.
Homer: I see no ominous downside to that!
Bart: Come on, Dad, couldn't you just homeschool us?
Homer: No! I only know thirty-eight states and I refuse to learn any more! Not for you, not for no man.

Task: Make Lisa Enroll at Rommelwood Academy

Chalmers: SKINNER! All your students have enrolled in military school? I'm afraid your services at Springfield Elementary are no longer needed.
Skinner: You're firing me? But where will I go? All I have is my years of experience running a school, a military background, and a bitterness toward children.

Quest reward: Rommelwood Statue
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/rommelwoodstatue_menu.png?w=94

Left, Right, Left Pt. 3

Auto starts

Skinner: Atten-HUT!
Bart: Oh man, now Skinner's running THIS school? I can't get rid of this guy -- he's like the herpes of principals.
Skinner: Tuck in that shirt. Un-tussle that hair. Over-under those laces, mister!
Leopold: Never before have I seen a display of such unbridled uptightness. Skinner, allow me to be your number two: a Göring to your Führer. A Rasputin to your Czar. A Tinkerbell to your Peter Pan.
Skinner: Please, you'd never survive here. I eat number twos for breakfast.
Bart: The one time I don't have my tape recorder.
Skinner: That's it, Simpson – I want a five page essay tomorrow on cruel and unusual punishment. Half-spaced!

Task: Make Bart Write an Essay on Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Martin: Don't they understand – I'm a mathlete not an athlete.
Janey: On the bright side, at least we get out at three p.m. That gives me just enough time to stare comatose at the wall until morning.
Skinner: Effective immediately, Rommelwood Academy is a boarding school, fully prepared to house you day and night. Your first assignment is to build your dorms.

Quest reward: Rommelwood Barracks
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/rommelwoodbarracks_menu.png?w=150

Left, Right, Left Pt. 4

Auto starts

Bart: This is terrible! We spend all day firing guns and learning to kill. I have no time to play violent video games!
Bart: I'm busting out of this joint! Who's with me?
Lisa: There must be a diplomatic solution. Surely we can find some common ground.
Skinner: All common ground is hereby annexed by Rommelwood Academy.
Lisa: Go get him, Bart.

Task: Make Bart Plan the Escape

Skinner: You think that bed is made? I should be able to bounce a quarter off of it.
Lisa: So why don't you?
Skinner: Mother doesn't trust me with small change.

Quest reward: Cadet Lisa
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/unlock_lisa_cadet.png?w=150

Left, Right, Left Pt. 5

Auto starts

Bart: You guys make decoys to distract Skinner and I'll steal his stash of Class Coins. Then we can take our pick of schools instead of this hellhole.
Bart: Krusty Off-Shore For-Profit University, here I come.
Nelson: I'm sick of having to say 'Sir, Ha-ha, sir', so I'm in.
Dolph: Me too. I want to see if my parents even notice if I'm gone.
Bart: Well, that one was a little sad. But welcome aboard, non-soldier!

Task: Make Lisa Complete Rifle Training
Requires: Skinner

Lisa: I think my rifle may be a little big. The recoil keeps knocking me down.
Skinner: Shooting practice and a sit-up! I'm a genius!

Quest reward: The Eliminator
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/theeliminator_menu.png?w=131

Left, Right, Left Pt. 6

Auto starts

Bart: Alright, it's now or never for our plan to get out of here.
Skinner: I choose never.
Bart: AHH!
Skinner: An anonymous source ratted you out. Martin!
Martin: I couldn't help it! There isn't a tattle I wouldn't tell.
Skinner: ‘Round-the-clock detention for all of you. That goes double for you, Martin. There's no greater crime than turning on your unit.
Skinner: But also thank you.

Task: Make Martin Serve Double Detention

Skinner: I hope you've all learned your lesson, because there's no easy way out of here.
Homer: Well kids, time to go home.
Skinner: But I thought you wanted someone to keep your kids in line?
Homer: I guess we just missed them too much. Missed the way they took out the garbage and mowed the yard.
Homer: Besides, Marge has been tucking in pineapples at night.
Skinner: But I finally had complete power!
Homer: Here, you can keep Pineapple Bart.

Quest Reward: Lisa's Conquer The Eliminator animated task
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/rommelwood-academy-end.png?w=300

When Lisa is sent to Conquer The Eliminator afterwards, you can get rewards: Barbed Wire Fence , Training Dummy, Bomb Shelter or Mini Nuclear Warhead.

One Girl Army

Auto starts

Skinner: All I wanted was to be supreme overlord of an army of ten-year-olds. Is that a crime?
Lisa: According to the UN, yes. But if it makes you feel better, I'd still like to finish The Eliminator. I couldn't live with myself if I had an incomplete on my permanent record.
Skinner: Will you sing the "Skinner is the Best" marching cadence while you do it?
Lisa: No.
Skinner: Apparently you can live with having ‘being a meanie' on your permanent record.

Task: Make Lisa Conquer The Eliminator
Time: 12h

Lisa: I finished! It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I finished!
Blue-Haired Lawyer: Thank you for legally consenting to join the Armed Forces.
Lisa: Whaaaaa?
Blue-Haired Lawyer: Due to a recent executive order, recruits can be entrapped into enlistment starting as early as age nine.
Lisa: But I'm only eight.
Blue-Haired Lawyer: Another draft dodger. This is the Navy preschool all over again.

Quest reward: Training Dummy
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/trainingdummy_transimage.png?w=98

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Auto starts if the user lives in China

System Message: On March 23rd 2017, The Simpsons: Tapped Out will no longer be made available from the China App Store for download. Please note current players will be able to continue playing the existing version of their game (v4.25.6), but will not be able to make any new in-game purchases or receive new updates.

Thanks for tapping with us!
System Message: Thank you for your dedication to The Simpsons: Tapped Out! As our gift to you, we have awarded you three Platinum Scratchers. Thanks for tapping with us!
Quest reward: 3 Platinum Scratch-Rs

For the Love of the Irish

Auto starts on March 17th

Homer: Come on, Moe. It's nine a.m. on Saint Paddy's Day and I'm still sober! Do you really want that on your conscience?
Moe: Sorry Homer, but you guys know I can't serve booze this early. If I get one more write-up from the city, I'll have to buy a new binder.
Moe: And I ain't got no fancy binder money lying around.
Tom O'Flanagan: Pardon me, but O'Flanagan's is an Irish Bar. We operate on Greenwich Mean Time.
Homer: Which means…
Tom O'Flanagan: I can serve you beer now.
Homer: Woohooo!

Quest reward: Pot 'O Gold Float
https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/potogoldfloat_menu.png?w=150
Note: When obtained, it will be placed in the inventory.

Pot 'O Gold Float Placement

Auto starts

Roscoe: That is one fabulous rainbow!
Leprechaun: Oi! The rainbow was ours first, ya flowery Finnegan!
Leprechaun: Rainbows are as straight as four leaf clovers and kissin' your pals when you're drunk.
    vibra5
    Rising Novice
    thank you!

But maybe you had to put the title "contemporary building and the saint of tomorrow"
    ;)

:D (ironic)
  • How wonderful of EA to include Tom O'Flanagan in the St. Patrick's Day dialogue and not make him available in the store to those of us who don't have him.
  • "Wijsheid;1585785" wrote:
    Has this been releases? Because i don't have that event.

it's released. you need to be lvl 20