Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Sanjay's house - model airplane

It is a really neat animation. It has also been there since it was introduced. Not really sure what the significance to Sanjay is with that particular animation though...
  • One way to see the animation might be to send sanjay on a task that takes place in the house. Not sure, but worth a try. Buildings usually animate when they're being used. :)
  • I can't figure out how to see it ... sanjay has no task there that I can find ... Perhaps someone has to tap it?
  • annettemarc wrote:
    I can't figure out how to see it ... sanjay has no task there that I can find ... Perhaps someone has to tap it?

He had a task there during his questline, must've been temporary. But I just went and tapped it for you.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    I can't figure out how to see it ... sanjay has no task there that I can find ... Perhaps someone has to tap it?

He had a task there during his questline, must've been temporary. But I just went and tapped it for you.

Thank you! I've got some good screencaps now. :)
  • I figured out how it happens.

When someone visits your Springfield and taps the camera on Sanjay's house, it triggers the animation!

I am not clearing his house and the animation keeps going. I will find out how to post the
  • i saw this animation today in a neighbor's town. i tapped Sanjay's house, the front door and garage door opens. a cat (or something) chases a flying toy plane through the front door, into the yard and into the garage. it's pretty neat.
  • It's the usual building tell, just another thing we now get to see thanks to the event. I just clicked on this one in my neighbor's town: