Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Santa disapeared

ke2nedy wrote:
Did anyone elses Santa disappear?

Yes he went when part 2 of the quests started everyone lost him.
  • teo47 wrote:
    I still think EA missed a fun opportunity by not keeping Santa around and giving him a single 330 day task on the Tropical Island or a beach chair to 'Lounge on the Beach Drinking Cocktails until December'. Oh well!

What? This isn't what happens? (Or just a 24hr repeater like Stampy)

When I saw tropical island as a prize that's what I first thought was the end game for Santa to get him out of SF. Hmmmmm... What a let down. Unless... :?:
  • Once he found out that Homer convinced the elves to stay, he split :lol:
  • he did however make a brief reappearance in some dialogue with Little helper Ralph and Wiggum.
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    00-marco_rosas wrote:
    datasurgeon wrote:
    but where did he go?

Remember he came to Springfield because the North Pole melted.
    Do we really want Santa Claus wondering our towns for 10 of the 12 months of the year? It's time to take down the Christmas tree.

Yes, i would want that. We have his toy shop, a santa village. An ice palace, frosty wandering whole year. Why would santa be any stranger?

How would that be weirder than having aliens and zombies wandering your town 365 day s a year? Besides, I think Santa could stay with a change of costume. Heck, in real life I go to my local fabric and craft store in July and, no lie, my kids get all excited when they see Santa shopping in his suspenders and jeans!
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    Yes, unless you play a game which is impossible to play without splashing heaps of cash, you get Santa. But he is now gone in Tapped Out for everyone

Ha! Completely impossible to play w/o heaps of cash! I'm about to delete that stupid game.