Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Scratchies should include donuts

What about the golden scratch cards don't they give donuts? :? lol
  • I relise that,I must have not have explained properly, I meant donuts on normal scratches and a $50,000 maybe even a $100,000 jackpot for golden ones or a special one once you reach level 27 for eg .
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    I relise that,I must have not have explained properly, I meant donuts on normal scratches and a $50,000 maybe even a $100,000 jackpot for golden ones or a special one once you reach level 27 for eg .

I was only joking bud :D I knew what you meant just couldn't help winding you up a little :P :mrgreen: I agree bigger winnings would be nice than the $10,000 :( 10G's don't really do anything nowadays really :(

AwesomeMallis wrote:
    Sound like someones running out of donuts

+1 LOL :thumbup:
  • I think it'd be awesome if you could win premium decorations from the regular scratch-r's! Obviously donuts / premium buildings would be amazing, but that'll never happen! I don't see why it would be too much of a problem for EA to give out the occassional apple tree or bench with jacket! Least we'd get the % bonus! :D

EDIT: I'd rather have a free bench w/jacket than $10,000
  • That's what I said in original post, if your on a lower lever probably $10k as jackpot like it is now and the higher levels like 27 I jackpot of $50-$100k would be more suited,if you already have millions $10k will do nothing.
  • Well no because you can have 200 hundred houses if your a farmer but you don't get 200 attempts at a scratch it
  • cl891 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:
    I think it'd be awesome if you could win premium decorations from the regular scratch-r's! Obviously donuts / premium buildings would be amazing, but that'll never happen! I don't see why it would be too much of a problem for EA to give out the occassional apple tree or bench with jacket! Least we'd get the % bonus! :D

EDIT: I'd rather have a free bench w/jacket than $10,000

+1, even if it's just a low % chance of winning, I'd still like a shot. (Who wouldn't? :wink: )

They could do icons for them as well! (3 apples for an apple tree ect)