Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Screenshot: Donut After Maxing Out Friend Points

I got my first tonite as well. I seem to be unlucky though as I am on day three since capping out FPs.
  • tracy_chau666 wrote:
    Guys, don't boast so much about your donuts. If EA realizes this is an overtly generous reward system, you'll spoil it for all of us!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure EA have run the numbers and thought about what would be best for them. 1 in 200 chance is pretty low and if anything it may entice people to buy more donuts (as in formerly freemium players may start saving up and realize they "only" need to pay $5 more to get the item they want.. things like that). It's normal in probability to have a string of improbable outcomes every once in a while... It's part of the randomness. That's why you're seeing people report that they got 4 donuts in one day or whatever. Meanwhile, I personally visited all my neighbors 3 full days in a row before I finally got a donut. The "good luck" and "bad luck" balances out for everyone in the long run.
  • Ok so I didn't take any pictures as proof because I was going through my neighbours pretty fast, but I just got 3 donuts from 3 different towns in the space of 10 minutes.

I did add a lot of new neighbours today so that might have upped my chances. Has anyone else gotten more than 1 donut while going through their neighbours towns?
  • FKyle92 wrote:
    Ok so I didn't take any pictures as proof because I was going through my neighbours pretty fast, but I just got 3 donuts from 3 different towns in the space of 10 minutes.

I did add a lot of new neighbours today so that might have upped my chances. Has anyone else gotten more than 1 donut while going through their neighbours towns?

Never more than one in a single town but yes. I've gotten up to 4.
  • FKyle92 wrote:
    Ok so I didn't take any pictures as proof because I was going through my neighbours pretty fast, but I just got 3 donuts from 3 different towns in the space of 10 minutes.

Its always 1 in 200 the odds don't change but yes I've gotten more than one not in the same town though
  • I got a donut from the elf house yesterday I thought elves only made cookies
  • I'm on day 4 post stumpy and not one donut yet and I have 100 neighbours that I visit every day :(
  • Check your donut count before and after visits I've gotten some donuts that I didn't even see