Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Self entitlement wtf?

I think you need to look up what entitlement is.
  • If I had a 100 dollars for every time someone complained about an update...or color coded endings, with star child's :shock:

I'd be rich :lol:
  • Doombringer86 wrote:
    If I had a 100 dollars for every time someone complained about an update...or color coded endings, with star child's :shock:

Tell me about it.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    Doombringer86 wrote:
    If I had a 100 dollars for every time someone complained about an update...or color coded endings, with star child's :shock:

Tell me about it.

The more I'm here, the more this place sounds like the mass effect 3 forums post endings :lol:

I personally love the update so seeing new stuff for KL was awesome..but that's just me :thumbup:

• emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah ok mate. I was simply stating certain people think ea owes th something and iam sick of all the whinging threads, you've taken it upon yourself as personal not me. Iam not going to argue, now I know I made the right decision to only make brief cameo's on this site now.

LoL,

You're sick of all the whining threads so you make your own thread where you whine about them...??.

A little hypocritical. :shock:
  • amazonprimechic wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:

Yeah ok mate. I was simply stating certain people think ea owes th something and iam sick of all the whinging threads, you've taken it upon yourself as personal not me. Iam not going to argue, now I know I made the right decision to only make brief cameo's on this site now.

LoL,

You're sick of all the whining threads so you make your own thread where you whine about them...??.

A little hypocritical. :shock:

Someon has to dont they, that's why the place is so out of control, wonder why some have left. One member used to make a 1000 posts a week here, now just shows his head, that alone sayes enough. I wouldn't really concider mine a whinge more a comment from the other side of the fence. Man this place has such a bad vibe now.
  • Oh. Sorry if us new members don't agree with everything you say. I partially did but the way you reacted when someone disagreed with you was not needed.
  • Timescola wrote:
    Oh. Sorry if us new members don't agree with everything you say. I partially did but the way you reacted when someone disagreed with you was not needed.

See jumping to conclusions again, I never intended that, but read the comment I recieved, that's why I acted the way I did, so Ive got to take all criticism while others say what they want? Get real bro. Mate this place has no respect what so ever. I don't want any wind blown up my a$$ but all iam saying is,when I first joined and I came accross a member who has been here for so long and contributed so much, id hold utmost respect in my responses to them as I said to myself, that I love this forum and this individual has contributed to a hell of a lot, this person is partially responsible for me joining. That's the realistic approach I thought was used. Ohh how wrong was I. This place has come down to, if you go against the grain, your scum. All I ask for is some "realism" when posting threads and not think you Al Capone and everyone owes you something. If you all think iam a monster, go over to the off topic section and look for a thread called "the good morning thread" look how big and succesful it is and it's all done to wonderful members postings encouraging and positives vibes. That's how it used to be accross the while forum, that's the only place left where some decency exsists here.
  • Maybe if you tried to talk instead of having a slanging match you could get the member who offended you to say sorry. Anyway I'm going to my new member club. Maybe one day I can join the people you respect club. Respect do a two way street.
  • Timescola wrote:
    Maybe if you tried to talk instead of having a slanging match you could get the member who offended you to say sorry. Anyway I'm going to my new member club :roll:

Tried to talk, who are you kidding, your reading my posts the entirely wrong way.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 6 hours ago