Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Shopkeeper Challenge Question

You have the full 7 days to finish all tasks.
  • Sweet. Thanks. I cleared my campfire before checking the challenge today then realized I needed to tell 4 spooky stories.
  • I think what the OP is asking is, for each individual day's task, do you have to complete it in a 24 hr period from when you started it in order for it to count? Since the only timer showing is the countdown until the next set of challenges starts, I would say that the previous answer is still correct, in that as long as you have finished all tasks before the next week's set starts, you're good.

Others have mentioned that you can do them out of order, which I take to mean that you can start the first day's task, not finish it the first day, start the second day's task, finish the second day's task, then finish the first day's task and it all still counts. Can anyone verify this?
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    Others have mentioned that you can do them out of order, which I take to mean that you can start the first day's task, not finish it the first day, start the second day's task, finish the second day's task, then finish the first day's task and it all still counts. Can anyone verify this?

I can verify this.

I did the tasks out of order this week, as I didn't need to squash rabbits for awhile but crafted something quick. I got credit for both.
  • Arbok9782 wrote:
    HappyGamer73 wrote:

I can verify this.

I did the tasks out of order this week, as I didn't need to squash rabbits for awhile but crafted something quick. I got credit for both.

Awesome, thanks!
  • cdepast wrote:
    Sweet. Thanks. I cleared my campfire before checking the challenge today then realized I needed to tell 4 spooky stories.

If you look at the picture in the box of day 5 (had to get my magnifying glass to see it in detail) it says 50+50 and there is one box of rabbit ears & one box of skeletons, so I think you'll need to divide those 4 spooky stories. Good luck!
  • noseynana wrote:
    cdepast wrote:
    Sweet. Thanks. I cleared my campfire before checking the challenge today then realized I needed to tell 4 spooky stories.

If you look at the picture in the box of day 5 (had to get my magnifying glass to see it in detail) it says 50+50 and there is one box of rabbit ears & one box of skeletons, so I think you'll need to divide those 4 spooky stories. Good luck!

The 50 + 50 refers to the reward, it doesn't matter which stories you tell you get the same reward.
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    noseynana wrote:
    cdepast wrote:

The 50 + 50 refers to the reward, it doesn't matter which stories you tell you get the same reward.

Thanks, I'll roll with that one then. I was going to play timid and do the bunnies & skellies, but I just finished a campfile of zombies & have 1 outta 4, so zombies it is today. Again thanks for your cumulative knowledge.
  • Also like to add that if you hit the "Do it" for the challenge after 8am, and the completion of the task happens right then, then it counts. Example: Today is to tell a scary story four times. I had someone on that task last night. This morning they were done. After 8am I hit "Do it" and it cleared that task and counted it as 1/4. This has happened several times to me with these challenges.
  • I'll add that you don't get credit for something until after you first look at the task. Otherwise I'd have one storytelling of the four already completed.

EDIT: heyyyy, we're on the same wavelength, neighboreeno! Only you're confirming the DO and I'm confirming the DON'T! ha! :mrgreen: