Forum Discussion

12 years ago

shopping list

Sounds interesting, never heard an idea like that befor here...
Yeah, why not ;)
  • While the idea sounds somewhat good, there would need to be significant balance. For example if corn is running out and then you have to wait 90 days to harvest, you could easily lose stock of tomacco, moonshine or others. So they would need to allow to have that second farm so that you can keep the corn supplied along with keeping the others stocked.

I would thumb it down since it would dictate when I would need to log in. I can't login (or shouldn't) while at work, so my tomacco would expire and I'd run out. When the game dictates a time schedule (i.e whacking day) then it makes me dislike the game more.

I prefer to login when I can and set the tasks as needed and log out till they complete. I don't want to feel forced to login every 1-4-8-12 hours to make sure everything is good.
  • Thought would promote cooperation, obviously they are examples of items. I am not knowledgeable with show, but they could always diversify where items ate harvested. Perhaps using another to produce fuzzy pop, comic shop producing magazines, and the hair dresser producing meat pies.

Guess you could change it so that the characters have the inventory and have to restock before undertaking tasks.