Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sideshow Bob.

Actually he popped up yesterday in my Springfield. First time in three months.
  • That's so weird! My girlfriend hasn`t seen him on her Springfield either!
  • petergeenen wrote:
    Actually he popped up yesterday in my Springfield. First time in three months.

Really? That's kind of surprising. I had assumed that they'd mothballed him again; the last I saw him was around the time of the Halloween update. Frankly, Bob's appearances are so sporadic, I wish they would just do away with that feature (since they can't seem to get it right) and instead make him a regular character.
  • I agree with Krusty on this one. They should just do away with Sideshow Bob feature & just make him a regular character with his own set of tasks & quests. Of course he will be silent, since he's voiced by Kelsey Grammar. But I guess I could live with that.
  • Hes off the grid.
    I believe he was the cause of the big system crash.. Or lets say that we saw a lot more of him pre-crash. Now since the game was back up we see him every few weeks. :twisted:
  • I agree I'd like to see him be made a regular.
    60 min Sing
    2hr Frame Krusty
    3hr Attend Mensa meeting
    4hr Work Release
    6hr Lecture About Superiority
    8hr Plot to Kill Bart
    12hr Plot to Kill the Simpsons Family
    24hr Serve Time
  • talk375 wrote:
    I agree I'd like to see him be made a regular.
    60 min Sing
    2hr Frame Krusty
    3hr Attend Mensa meeting
    4hr Work Release
    8hr Plot to Kill Bart
    24hr Serve Time

Sideshow Bob isnt part of the Mensa group is he?? I dont recall seeing him once in that episode. Also there HAS to be a task where he walks on rakes for X amount of time
  • QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    talk375 wrote:
    I agree I'd like to see him be made a regular.
    60 min Sing
    2hr Frame Krusty
    3hr Attend Mensa meeting
    4hr Work Release
    8hr Plot to Kill Bart
    24hr Serve Time

Sideshow Bob isnt part of the Mensa group is he?? I dont recall seeing him once in that episode. Also there HAS to be a task where he walks on rakes for X amount of time

I don't believe his. Attending a Mensa meeting plays into him being a self proclaimed genius.
  • I haven't seen him in months either, but would be very happy to see him introduced as a normal character.

And I love the thought of a 10 minute task of just stepping on rakes.
  • The last time I got him was after that Martin/Nelson update. Hasn't appeared in months.