Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sideshow Bob gone once again?

I saw him after the halloween update. So far after the update, I've seen him 3-4 times already. Previously, I've only seen him in the tutorial, which is BS.
  • I've only ever seen him once and he wasn't clickable so I didn't get anything.
    I check about 20 friend's towns a day and never see him so I believe he's been removed.
  • QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Seriously, first we need some way to obtain donuts,whcih Tapping sideshow bob when lucky enough to find him would've been a good way to be rewarded with 1 simple donut,but nope,50$ +15xp is so damn much better after all that time he was gone. but now since the halloween update he seems to be gone for good once again. wtf is happening to him?

I haven't seen him all that frequently of late, but I have seen him. Once yesterday (the 7th).
  • greathoudini337 wrote:
    When sideshop Bob appears is there allways someone saying he's in town or anything?

It happened both times I have seen him.

Actually, the warning was a huge disappointment. I thought I would have to keep my eyes open and put a little work into finding him...getting the warning took the fun out of it for me :(
  • hellokenney wrote:
    greathoudini337 wrote:
    When sideshop Bob appears is there allways someone saying he's in town or anything?

It happened both times I have seen him.

Actually, the warning was a huge disappointment. I thought I would have to keep my eyes open and put a little work into finding him...getting the warning took the fun out of it for me :(

I saw him in a friend's town, but clicking on him did nothing.

OT but, how come BB codes and avatars are all set off?
    I set them on in my messages and set an avatar, but none of it works for me.
  • You need to get promoted before your avatar shows up. That should happen after a certain amount of posts- if there are any other requirements I don't know them. You will get a private message when you are promoted.

Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style
  • Yes an elusive character once again!
    Three times he showed up after the Halloween update and now zap, he's gone.
  • hellokenney wrote:
    You need to get promoted before your avatar shows up. That should happen after a certain amount of posts- if there are any other requirements I don't know them. You will get a private message when you are promoted.

Congratulations! Due to your continued contributions to the EA Community, you have been promoted! With this promotion, you will now be able to do the following things:
    Utilize HTML and BB Code in your posts
    Have a custom avatar and/or signature to show your style

Thanks for answering that. I love your avatar by the way! :)
  • I got him yesterday. But before that, I hadn't gotten him since the tutorial, and had completely forgotten about him :P