Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Singer Stone rip off

I purchased the 60 donut ( here in Toronto) Singers Stones.
I only resceived 5 STONES!!! Is this correct? Everywhere else says NO. Please help a fellow addict out. This X-Mas you Can make a difference!!! I humbly thank you ( cough* cough)
Jaytriot
  • There should be 7 stones to start with. You gain the final 8th stone by playing the song correctly. If you really cannot find all 7 stones then you may need to contact EA.
  • check your entire inventory, not a sub group like decorations or event inventory. mine went into inventory and not a sub group
  • Have checked entire inventory many time. Only 5 Singer Stones. I've had it. EA ripped me off for the Robot a while back too! I posted, tried to call but to no avail. @ Level 350 you would think they would want my business. Played & spent on this game since it 1St dropped on iOS. No more for me. Not another dime. Thanks for all the replies.
    Jaytriot
  • "Jaytriot;1525833" wrote:
    Have checked entire inventory many time. Only 5 Singer Stones. I've had it. EA ripped me off for the Robot a while back too! I posted, tried to call but to no avail. @ Level 350 you would think they would want my business. Played & spent on this game since it 1St dropped on iOS. No more for me. Not another dime. Thanks for all the replies.
    Jaytriot

In that case, you need to contact EA. They should help! :smile:
  • https://forums.ea.com/en/discussion/80732/how-to-contact-ea-directly/