Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Sit n Rotate

jackmack010 wrote:

Anybody notice the Sit & Rotate is no longer in the build menu?

It shows in mine when you open the bit with homer on that will show the Christmas stuff to buy it is in there, :-)

Not in my build menu.
  • Been saving for it since its release. I'm only a few thousand away now.

Trying to decide if I want it enough now that there's several things to buy for 10 million dollars, including the newest land strip.

Stupid ASPirationals!

• IMO I don't think its worth it. You only get one task to go there, and then it just takes up a lot of space. just my 2 cents.
  • What's even more appalling about the Sit-N-Rotate is that Skinner and Selma's task list are STILL out of order when you get it.

Even though it's just a minor detail it should be an easy fix (and should've been fixed long ago) and is just one of the many, many issues with this game.
  • I am still three weeks out from getting this, possibly four if we get a new level this month...this is one that I want more than any of the others, it'll allow some of the Fleet-A-Pitas to be sold off and some of the food stands to be stored until later 8)
  • 0ReganPOOP wrote:
    ernienbenny wrote:
    IMO I don't think its worth it. You only get one task to go there, and then it just takes up a lot of space. just my 2 cents.

Agreed. I'd take the Fortress of Choclitude or Krusty Oil Rig over Sit n' Rotate anyday. :-)

I actually disagree with this statement. I would purchase the Sit N Rotate first, and then the Oil Rig second, and the Fortress of Choclitude last. Of the three, the Sit n Rotate is the only with a storyline and any tasks at all, plus they are permanent. Aesthetically speaking, I like the Sit N Rotate by far of the three as well. I think the Oil Rig may give you the most XP, but I am not positive. The only positive I can say about the Fortress is the animation it has.

I think you can build the Sit N Rotate into a nice downtown section, with other skyscrapers, if you have them. The King Homer building, Popsicle stick tower, Sit N Rotate, Clausco building, and Costington's all go together well.