Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Skipping tasks for the new donut building/daily challenges

you can skip tasks which pay out money to hopefully get one thatll give you donuts^^ or maybe a task is to hard for you so youll just reroll it
  • What if your task was something you couldn't do? Like maybe tap a building in a friend's town - and you'd already done your Friend Actions for the day.

Or the character you need for the task is on a 24 hour task (or longer - there are some LONG tasks in the game) and you couldn't - or didn't want to - break them out of the task.

Then you could skip it and try for something you could do.
  • remember: you can only skip one. and if you skip donuts one it could change to cash instead as prizes. never skip 9 i mean the donuts ;)
  • This morning my task was to send 5 Springfielders on a 1 hour task after which i could claim $1000, but i thought "nope, not doing that" and skipped it and then i got a 4 hour task for Krusty that would give me 6 donuts. Win-win! :D
  • Skipped a 1000 cash prize task now I received a 1 donuts prized task :)
  • tapperino_forums wrote:
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    remember: you can only skip one. and if you skip donuts one it could change to cash instead as prizes. never skip 9 i mean the donuts ;)

Is this one dismissal per day or per set of 5 ?

One task per day. Thank God. I skipped my task to make phones today and got a 2 hours task for 3 donuts instead. \o/

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,400 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago