Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Smithers Knight Costume

Smithers doesn't have a skin.
  • Ok, I think it's from last years treehouse of horror, an Aztec warrior is my guess. I have no clue how to take a screen shot on an iPad sorry
  • I assume it is the same as taking one on an Ipod/phone, you press the lock and home buttons together. And from how you just described it I think your talking about the Mayan God from last years event.
  • bblyth3757 wrote:
    Ok, I think it's from last years treehouse of horror, an Aztec warrior is my guess. I have no clue how to take a screen shot on an iPad sorry

Jango_Fett327 wrote:
    I assume it is the same as taking one on an Ipod/phone, you press the lock and home buttons together. And from how you just described it I think your talking about the Mayan God from last years event.

Yeah Screenshots work the same way as an iPhone etc, you just need to up load then to a image hosting site such as Imgur for example then post the link here :)

My pic was only messing about :) just couldnt help but post it as it been a while
  • The Aztec(actually Mayan) is not Smithers, he is a separate character from last years Treehouse of Horror.
  • Jango_Fett327 wrote:
    Smithers doesn't have a skin.

Smithers gets the skins!

:rimshot: