Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Snake speakers

A must have to save time, or you will spend all day hunting the critters!
  • If a friend has the speakers in their town, and we tap them to make them face the floor, will our whackable snakes be drawn towards them??
  • No u cant activate a neighbours speakers even when u tap them they do not change.
  • Not only do they attract snakes they give 2.50 % bonus for 50 donuts that's the best bonus item probably yet
    Springfield sign I think is the highest at 4.50 % for 170 donuts so if you buy 3 speakers that a total of 7.50 % for 150 donuts so it's was a definetly good buy :)
  • I wish they were a bit more powerful to attract snakes quicker, and from a greater distance. And I wish they played Barry White, whose ridiculous simile (see below) is one of my favourite opening lines ever:

"I'm like a blind man who lost his way....I can't see nothing!"
  • You can activate your friends' speakers. They will turn towards the ground. They will not, however, produce an effect.
  • splatomat wrote:
    You can activate your friends' speakers. They will turn towards the ground. They will not, however, produce an effect.

Yes, I can confirm this.
  • rolybert7 wrote:
    If you can afford the donuts it is a must get item! It goes great with the logs and other snake items! Just keep them down when you release a bunch and they all hang out at the speaker for easy whacking!!

I already had them but I didn't know I could activate them to attract snakes, so thanks for the tip!!